LA REID'S FAREWELL LETTER TO IDJ
To my Island Def Jam family:
After much consideration, I have decided to leave my position as Chairman of the Island Def Jam Music Group.
I have always thrived on growth and the next great challenge, and I look forward with much enthusiasm to what the future holds.
I am extremely proud of our beautiful roster and all we have accomplished in my seven years with IDJ. We continue to have incredible success together with today's most phenomenal superstars - Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey, Kanye West, Bon Jovi, Jennifer Lopez, Ne-Yo, Rick Ross, The Killers, The-Dream, Chrisette Michele, Jeezy and Ludacris to name a few.
I want to thank all of you for your amazing contributions.
With Warm Regards -
LA
courtesy of Billboard.biz
POPULAR NEWS
-
Dancing With the Stars professional dancers Mark Ballas and Derek Hough are also singers and members of the Ballas Hough band. Their new...
-
Congratulations Andre Merritt for another chart-topping single "Fight for this Love"! X Factor judge Cheryl Cole's first relea...
-
Check out this piece on Ron Ock at DynamicProducer.com! He's currently doing his first mixtape courtesy of dynamicproducer.com. They are...
-
Check out On Point Music's very own singer/songwriter Micah @Micahfonecheck on the hook of this hit record! Call your local radio statio...
-
NEW YORK (AP) — Hot on the heels of the Nintendo 3DS game device and its 3-D screen, AT&T plans to launch a smartphone with a 3-D scre...
